Security & Compliance
Sleep Well Knowing Your Data is Safe and Secure
Security & Compliance Statement
VeriFacts holds a firm commitment to security and compliance. Our fully documented policies and procedures exceed industry standards as well as state and federal compliance regulations.
We take a multidimensional approach to ensure the needs of our clients in various industry segments are met. We continually maintain compliance with the following standards and are happy to announce we are now Tech Lock Certified.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) Safeguards Rule
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO 27002)
- Massachusetts 201 CMR 17.00
- Minnesota Plastic Card Security Act (MN PCA)
- Nevada NRS 603a
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS 3.0)
We have also completed our SSAE16:
- Physically secure operations facility including biometric and proximity employee access
- Annual security awareness training and testing for all employees
- End to end encryption of data in transit & in storage
- Business Continuity, Incident Response & Risk Management plans and procedures are all in place
We won’t stop there! Our security team is committed to continuous program refinement, strengthening our processes to ensure continuous availability, confidentiality and integrity of information.
Conservative is the best word to describe our Compliance Program. Doing things the right way for over 25 years is one of the secrets to our success! VeriFacts, Inc. maintains compliance with the following state and federal level regulations:
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Annual regulatory compliance training and testing for all employees
- Quality control monitoring procedures
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Employee background checks & drug screening
- Certified Compliance Officer on staff
This commitment is made to our customers. VeriFacts, Inc. does not collect personally identifiable information on this web site and this commitment does apply to consumers or any information we may obtain from other sources.
Our compliance team believes that continuous education is the key to maintaining a strong compliance program. Team members continually participate in industry webinars, attend tradeshow sessions & receive training and updates on topics such as the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) updates.
VeriFacts, Inc. understands the importance of safeguarding data and maintaining strong regulatory compliance programs. We work closely with our clients to ensure a partnership approach is taken to meet each individual requirement.